Adinkra Justice Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A fine chain necklace featuring the Adinkra Justice symbol signifying the right to be free and to seek equality.
Adinkra symbols are an ancient tradition of the Akan people from West Africa. This beautiful visual language was created to convey cultural wisdom that has been passed down over generations.
We offer free Express Post delivery within Australia. International shipping is also available, please review our Shipping & Delivery information below for details.
Discover more Idlewild necklaces: See Necklaces
A fine double layer 14ct gold filled chain featuring a sterling silver Adinkra Justice Pendant.
All of our chain designs feature the Idlewild charm, inspired by the Zen Buddhism ‘ensō’ symbol - a hand drawn circle created in one or two uninhibited brushstrokes to express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create.
- The chain is 44cm with a 4cm extension to adjust as you like
- The pendant is 1cm with a 1cm decorative chain and tiny pyramid detail
- Weight is 3.6g
- One option only in a mix of 14ct gold filled chain, sterling silver pendant, jump rings and clasp
HAND MADE DESIGN
Each Idlewild design is made by hand and crafted by skilled artisans dedicated to quality workmanship and authentic, traditional jewellery making techniques.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Complimentary Express Post delivery in Australia delivered within four days from order placement.
- International shipping is also available, orders $300 and over are free, otherwise a flat rate of $25AUD applies