Adinkra Justice Bracelet
A fine, high quality charm bracelet featuring the powerful Adinkra Justice symbol signifying the right to be free and to seek equality.
Adinkra symbols are an ancient tradition of the Akan people from West Africa. This beautiful visual language was created to convey cultural wisdom that has been passed down over generations.
We offer free Express Post delivery within Australia. International shipping is also available, please review our Shipping & Delivery information below for details.
Discover more Idlewild bracelets: See Bracelets
Featuring the Adinkra Justice charm on a fine chain with tiny decorative pyramid shapes on each side.
All of our chain designs feature the Idlewild charm, inspired by the Zen Buddhism ‘ensō’ symbol - a hand drawn circle created in one or two uninhibited brushstrokes to express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create.
- The chain is 17cm with a 2cm extension to adjust as you like
- Adinkra charm measures 10mm with a slight curve to sit comfortably on the wrist
- Weight is 2.9g
- Sterling silver chain and charm
- 14ct gold filled chain with a coated gold toned bronze charm
HAND MADE DESIGN
Each Idlewild design is made by hand and crafted by skilled artisans dedicated to quality workmanship and authentic, traditional jewellery making techniques.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Complimentary Express Post delivery in Australia delivered within four days from order placement.
- International shipping is also available, orders $300 and over are free, otherwise a flat rate of $25AUD applies.